ARE YOU A SUPER COOL LISTENER?
We’re on a mission to create a supportive space for mental well-being, and we need enthusiastic listeners like you to join our incredible community. Together, let’s break the stigma surrounding mental health, one conversation at a time. Your empathetic presence could be the beacon of hope someone needs. Join Mindy Bangladesh and let’s build a platform where understanding and support flourish!
Job Modality: Volunteer
Location: Remote (Online)
Department: Support Wing
Anyone from any background can apply to be a dedicated listener.
* Listening to others is a non-judgmental and caring person.
* Providing Emotional Support, etc.
* Taking quick decisions.
- We are a Volunteer Organization and we are looking for Volunteers. If you are looking for a job to pay your bills, we are not offering you a job.
- If you are over 16 year of age, from Bangladesh, computer savvy, have a clean criminal record, have a few hours every week, and if you want to become a better person and help others, then this is for you.
- You do not need to leave home to get trained to become a Chat Responder Volunteer. Everything we do is online. Training, support, supervision, requests, etc. Everything is virtual. No phone calls or face-to-face meetings.
- We are looking for people with crisis and/or distress helpline training & experiences.
Note: If you do not have this training, you can still become a listener!